Monday 22 April 2013

My Beauty Diary: Mexico Cactus Mask Review

I've had such a hectic week that I was horrified to see myself in the mirror today. All I can see is this girl with such terrifying red puffy eyes, dark eye circles, red patches around the face and some unwanted acnes here and there. OMG that is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! Girls, no matter how busy you are, it is important to take care of yourself instead of letting your "busy-ness" take care of you.

*Lets skip the part on how I de-puffed my eyes, there will be a short post on it soon ;)* All I need is to hydrate and moisturise my skin. Last week I had received the most wonderful gift from my dear friend Michelle. Masks!!!!!!! Loads and loads of masks!!!!! Today I am going to try out - le Mexico Cactus Mask ^o^ 


I was skeptical at first because well you know, how is it possible that this mask can hydrate and moisturise better than the other products that My Beauty Diary has but I was very wrong. I fell in love with this mask the moment I had put it on my face. There's a slight tingling sensation - lol I meant the GOOD tingling type. Its more or less like the feeling that you get when you put ice directly on your skin (before the coldburn). I don't want to take this mask off my face anymore. My hand is soo smooth that I can't stop touching it!!!!

Before and After Photo:

My face - all dry and flaky!!!! You can even count the bumps near my forehead YUCKS!!!



My face after using the mask. Its sooo shiny and smooth!!!! The bumps are significantly reduced and the flaky-ness is gone!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

This mask suits ALL skin types especially for people with dry and sensitive skin. Great for summer, especially people who has sunburn - the aloe extract in it soothes the skin and it is a super hydrating mask that would keep you from having patchy, peeling skin.

Definitely one of my favourites at the moment. This is gonna be my must have mask when I am travelling.

Love,




.

0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena