Thursday 9 May 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection - Dear My Jelly Lips Talk in JPK004 (Grapefruit Orange) review

Dear lovely readers,

Here's the long-awaited review on Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection - Dear My Jelly Lips Talk in JPK004 (Grapefruit Orange) ^o^ which I had bought during the 5th Anniversary Sales on 1st May 2013. You can check out the other colour aka JPK001 from Jerine's blog.


Unlike the Princess Etoinette Collection, Etude House has kept the design as simple as possible. I think the simplicity has made the lipstick look boring like its just another lipstick with a white cover but I love the heart shape emblem on the lipstick, its super super cute!!!!

Ingredient:

Before: 



After:


As you can see from the above photo, there's a slight orange-y tint on my lips. I had only put on ONE (1) Swatch of the Jelly Lipstick. Compared to the before photo - my lip looks absolutely moiturised, the lines are not so obvious and the slight coloured tint is soo natural.


MORE SWATCHes:

Top: 1 Swatch , Bottom: 2 Swatch

Likes:
1. Keeps your lips moisturised
2. Non-oily
3. It gives you a very natural look (for those who doesn't like normal coloured lipstick , this would suit you very well)
4. Long lasting - Yes it stays on your lips for at least 6 hours without fading and no more stains on my glass!!

Dislikes:
1. The smell - its very similar to cough medicine but luckily there's no lingering smell after application.
2. Expensive - if there was no promotion then I wouldn't have gotten it - RM60 for a lipstick?

Love,

0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena