Wednesday 6 November 2013

Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub and Ultra Foam Cleanser review

Hi Lovelies,
Recently I had received yet another surprise from Wonderbox Malaysia. You guessed it!!! Its the new range of deep clean for healthy beautiful skin that brightens and revitalize skin from Neutrogena. This range comes in  2 series; the Mulberry extract that helps reveal visibly fairer and brighter skin and the Pink Grapefruit that eliminates dead skin cells for younger looking and healthy skin. 
Like all of their facial cleansers based on Neutrogena's Deep Clean technology, the two new series effectively removes 99 percent of dirt, oil, impurities and dead skin cells, leaving skin clear and vibrant. 


I had received the Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Brightening Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser and Foaming Scrub in my box.


Amongst the best qualities that was listed:
  • contains Pink Grapefruit that helps eliminate dead skin cells for younger looking and healthy skin
  • effectively removes 99% of oil, dirt and impurities 
  • dermatologist tested
  • oil-free and alcohol-free 
  • non-comedogenic or also known as non-acnegenic (Products that does not tend to clog pores ie the formation of blackheads and its great for people with sensitive skin)
*******************************************************************************

Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Brightening Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser 



The Ultra Foam Cleanser cleans deep down into pores with rich fine foam that forms as it dispenses from the product bottle. 

Well I didn't like the scent of the Pink Grapefruit at all, its too citrus-sy for me and reminds me of the bathroom but hey don't let my scent preference affect your judgment on this awesome cleanser . Despite the scent, the cleanser does what its suppose to do - CLEANSE!!! My face feels sooo clean after wash. I have combination skin and it did not dry my skin at all. 
(P/S, the scent doesn't linger on your skin after wash so its not a biggie that you don't like it when you wash)

Here's a before and after photo after using the ultra foam cleanser:

The photo on the right looks so much more fresh and vibrant than the one on the left!!!


Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Brightening 
Foaming Scrub


The Foaming scrub cleanser contains gentle exfoliating beads to remove dead skin cells. ( I hope you can see the exfoliating beads on the right. Its those tiny pink dots. LOL)

I find the exfoliating beads very soft. Yes I can feel the beads when I first rub it in but it disappeared after a while. You won't get much scrubbing motion there, think of it as a mild scrub which actually suits people with sensitive skin. 

*******************************************************************************

What I think about the products:

Yes for the awesome Deep Clean technology!!! My face is all squeaky clean without the dryness but in my honest opinion, I do think the foaming scrub could have been a wee bit better ie the exfoliating beads not melting as fast as they should or be that soft; I really wanted to scrub my face a bit longer.  However we shall keep in mind that this range is non-comodegenic and is meant for people with sensitive skin, hence we shall deem it a really awesome product.

The only thing I do not like is the Pink Grapefruit scent but I will continue to use the Ultra Foam Cleanser for the sake of having 99% clean face :P

XOXO,



\



*******************************************************************************

For more information, do check out Neutrogena Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MyNeutrogena.


1 comments:

Myra said...

Hi Christine! Thanks so much for sharing this. ^__^
Wow! Instant results! Nice! I'll definitely gonna check this out!

xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena