Sunday 15 December 2013

Malaysia's new jewellery subscription box - Little Black Box (Hipster, Girlie Girl and Classic Chic)

Hi beautiful, 

It's such a lovely day to be sharing something new. Today I want to show the items that I had received from my jewellery subscription. Yeap Malaysia has a new subscription box and its call Little Black Box!!! Round of applause for the first ever jewellery subscription box in Malaysia. This month, the wonderful founders have chosen 3 different types of jewellery for the subscribers - Classic Chic, Hipster and Girlie Girl. Well I dont' relate to girly girl as much so I had only subscribed to the first 2 boxes but guess what surprise I had in my box - all 3 boxes!!!!!


Classic Chic 



 Hipster 



 Girlie Girl





Next months box:

OH dear which one shall I get now!!!?!?? I think it'll be the great gatsby and the greek goddess!!! Can't wait to get it ady :D



XOXO,


1 comments:

J-Mei said...

I likethe jewellery in your Little Black Box, all look pretty!

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena